Importer of Record (IOR) in Nigeria
IMPORTER OF RECORD (IOR) IN NIGERIA
Importer of Record in Nigeria (IOR) is the entity that assumes the responsibility for legally importing goods into the Nigerian territory, paying duties, tariffs, and fees, and ensuring they are properly valued and documented.
Industrial Renaissance provides a comprehensive range of importer of record services in Nigeria and freight forwarding solutions to ensure your exports to Nigeria are successfully managed – from ordering to storage, delivery and waste management. We will manage the entire process to get your exports delivered to the actual recipient, meaning you save cost and time in organizing exports to Nigeria.
WHO IS AN IMPORTER OF RECORD (IOR) IN NIGERIA?
An importer of record (IOR) in Nigeria is an entity whose responsibility is to:
- Carry out a full legal compliance assessment of the cargoes sought to be imported into Nigeria;
- Identify import permits, licenses or compliance requirements in Nigeria;
- Obtain necessary documentation, import licenses and permits as required;
- Prepare filings to the Nigerian Customs, tax authorities and other relevant government agencies;
- Pay the assessed import duties and taxes on the exporter’s behalf on the goods imported into Nigeria;
- Provide storage and warehousing services in Nigeria, if required by the client;
- Provide all local support required to clear shipments;
- Perform the last-mile delivery to the end user in Nigeria.
Industrial Renaissance Ltd is an importer of record (IOR) in Nigeria (the largest market in Africa), for enquires contact a member of the Industrial Renaissance team directly, WhatsApp +234 818 701 9206, or email at email@example.com.