Importer of Record in Nigeria
IMPORTER OF RECORD IN NIGERIA
Shipping of consignments into Nigeria is a complex process – requiring permits and an Importer of Record in Nigeria (“IOR”). Without an Importer of Record in Nigeria your shipments are bound to end up stuck in customs causing unforeseen and costly delays.
Industrial Renaissance is an Importer of Record in Nigeria, which means you can have us bear the regulatory, legal and financial risks associated with importing your cargoes into Nigeria.
At Industrial Renaissance, we open the Nigerian market for overseas companies and pride ourselves on simplifying door to door logistics and shipping.
IMPORT OF RECORD IN NIGERIA COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Industrial Renaissance’s trade compliance services are tailored specifically for large corporates and multinationals companies doing business in Nigeria, or seeking access to the Nigerian market. We provide complete solution to enable the movement of high value and large scale exports to Nigeria.
We act on our clients’ behalf to apply for all required import permits and licenses and arrange brokerage, clearance and last mile delivery in Nigeria.
So, when using our importer of record services, the clearance and filing is done in the name of Industrial Renaissance Ltd.. As a result, all tax payments and associated risk lies with us. It’s our business to ensure complete import compliance to guarantee smooth and efficient IOR customs clearance and IOR logistics, every time. Our simple process will empower you to grow your business in Nigeria.
As an importer of record in Nigeria (IOR) our services cover the following:
- Perform legal compliance assessment of the cargoes sought to be imported into Nigeria;
- Identify Nigerian import permits, licenses or compliance requirements for such consignments;
- Obtain necessary documentation, import licenses and permits as required;
- Prepare filings to the Nigerian Customs, tax authorities and other relevant government agencies in Nigeria;
- Pay the assessed import duties and taxes on our clients’ behalf on the goods imported;
- Provide storage and warehousing services in Nigeria, if required by client;
- Provide all local support required to clear shipments;
- Perform the last-mile delivery to the end user in Nigeria.
For further enquiries on services of importer of record in Nigeria (the largest market in Africa), contact a member of our team directly, WhatsApp +234 818 701 9206, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.