At Industrial Renaissance, we look at business solutions from the investor’s perspective, not from the point of view of local business interests. Our trade and investment advisory services are customized to simplify decision-making for overseas companies and investors thanks to the close coordination between national and sub-national government agencies in Nigeria.
We facilitate the issuance of necessary business entry requirements and offer exporters and investors an easy one-stop service for success.
Our professionals have extensive knowledge of the economic fabric of Nigeria and offer turnkey personalized support and innovative initiatives service throughout the setup and expansion of all phases of your project.
- Support during the setup phase of your investment projects;
- Assistance on Importer of Record Services in Nigeria (IOR services);
- Information on sources of financing and tax breaks or tax exemptions;
- Identification and introduction to key partners and experts;
- Information and advice when dealing with governmental authorities;
- Research, evaluation, and assessment of potential launch sites;
- Assistance in consolidating and developing your business activities;
- Personalized assistance for national and international investors;
- Personalized assistance to government and corporate entities;
- Contact with networks of national and foreign investors;
- High-quality professional development programs;
- Initiatives to support open innovation practices, industrial R&D and technology transfer;
- International partnerships and the development of large-scale projects to stimulate the entrepreneurial environment;
- Liasoning with the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission, Nigeria Customs Service, Nigerian Industrial Property Office, Standards Organization in Nigeria, National Food and Drug Administration and Control, etc.;
- Provide assistance to immigrant entrepreneurs and workers.
Whether a foreign company is internationalizing into the African markets by establishing an affiliate in Nigeria, acquiring a business, a new site or facility, participating in a joint venture, or pursuing some other form of trade or foreign direct investment, it may first have to meet up with the business requirements. With service provider networks across Nigeria, foreign companies considering Nigeria as their next business location need one partner – Industrial Renaissance. Industrial Renaissance can assemble multidisciplinary teams to guide your company through the process of investing and doing business in Nigeria.