Industrial Renaissance provides advisory services to overseas investors and foreign companies who are looking to locating in Nigeria. We look at business solutions from the investor’s perspective, not from the point of view of local business interests. We focus on sectors such as agribusiness, solid minerals & mining, manufacturing, and cross-border trade where Nigeria holds competitive strengths.
As the one-stop investment center, Industrial Renaissance can put you in fast-track contact with governmental stakeholders and service providers with a view to speeding up your business launch or expansion program while minimizing risks. The Nigerian Government through the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission NIPC seeks to encourage private sector investment in productive and sustainable enterprises. The Industrial Renaissance Project Facilitation (IRPF) program aims to provide assistance for strategically significant projects
We are your point-of-contact for investment inquiries. Working in partnership with Lex Artifex LLP (an international business law office) to offer business entities a customized one-stop-shop service that covers:
- Support during the setup phase of your investment projects
- Assistance on Importer of Record Services in Nigeria (IOR services).
- Information on tax breaks or tax exemptions
- Identification and introduction to experts, corporate partners, service providers, financial institutions, and regulators.
- Information and advice when dealing with governmental authorities
- Liasoning with the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission NIPC
- Research, evaluation, and assessment of potential launch sites
- Assistance in consolidating and developing your business activities
- Personalized assistance for national and international investors
- Personalized assistance to government and corporate entities
- Contact with networks of national and foreign investors
- High-quality professional development programs
- Initiatives to support open innovation practices, industrial R&D and technology transfer
- International partnerships and the development of large-scale projects to stimulate the entrepreneurial environment
- Assistance to immigrant entrepreneurs and workers.