Importer of Record Services in Nigeria
Industrial Renaissance provides overseas companies and multinationals with a full importer of record services in Nigeria through which the team does the following:
- Carry out a full legal compliance assessment;
- Identify Nigerian import permits, licenses or compliance requirements;
- Obtain necessary documentation, import licenses and permits as required in Nigeria;
- Prepare filings to the Nigerian Customs, tax authorities and other relevant government agencies;
- Pay the assessed import duties and taxes on clients’ behalf on the goods imported;
- Provide storage and warehousing services in Nigeria, if required by client;
- Provide all local support required to clear shipments;
- Perform the last-mile delivery to the end user in Nigeria.
TRANSACTIONS THAT REQUIRE IMPORTER OF RECORD SERVICES IN NIGERIA
The following transactions require importer of record services in Nigeria:
- Shipping of consumer products, pharmaceutical products, industrial equipment, service parts, etc. to a Nigerian branch or representative office in Nigeria that is not registered for tax purposes in Nigeria;
- Shipments to customers in Nigeria who do not have import permits in Nigeria.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
- Industrial Renaissance Importer of Record (IOR) services save clients the costs of establishing legal entities in Nigeria, as well as the costs of rent or acquisition of office space and warehouse, staff salary, taxes, pensions, hardship allowances, etc.
- We performs compliance assessment to define import restrictions (import licenses, import permits, and certification requirements), as well as acquisition process and timeline for permits and certification, customs taxes, duties and charges.
If your company doesn’t have a physical presence in the Nigeria, this can cause you many unwanted complications and expenses. Importer of Record services as provided by Industrial Renaissance Ltd. can offer representation as your company’s officially recognized legal entity in Nigeria.
For enquiries on Importer of Record Services in Nigeria, please, contact a member of our team directly, WhatsApp +234 818 701 9206, or email at email@example.com.